Classroom Test Series
• Separate classroom test series for UGC-CSIR-NET/JRF of Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Physical Sciences examinations are conducted on a fixed schedule at the specified center in chandigarh. All the students enrolled in classroom study courses are also eligible for this test series without any extra fee. The students, who are not enrolled in classroom coaching, can also join this course by paying a fee of 2000/-
• The assessment of performance is done through standard procedure and the marks and all India ranks of candidates appearing in the test series, followed by interactive discussion.
• Classroom Test Series will starts one month before the exam.
Postal Test Series:
SIOC provides Postal Test Series for outstation candidates who are unable to attend the classroom test series. The test series included assignments, unit tests, mock test and previous years solved papers of UGC-CSIR-NET/JRF examination. The test series prepared as per new NET examinations pattern. This will help you to understand the nature and standard of the questions of examinations and accordingly, student can plan and prepare him/herself for incoming UGC-CSIR-NET examinations. Fee: 3500/-
Candidates are requested to contact us in the month of April and October for UGC-CSIR-NET June and December examinations.
SIOC also provides online test series for UGC-CSIR-NET/JRF of Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Physical Sciences examinations.
Fee: Rs 1200/-
1. You may directly approach SIOC Office at Chandigarh where you are required to complete all formalities by filling detailed application form with two passport size photographs and a self attested copy of identity proof i.e.Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/Election I-Card/Aadhar Card.
2. You can also download the application form for registration from our website and send duly filled application form with two passport size photographs and Demand Draft/Deposit slip/Transaction Slip through speedpost/registered post or by courier at our Head Office, SIOC, SCO: 208, 2nd Floor, Sector No: 36D, Chandigarh.
3. Payment for registration can be done by making a Demand Draft in favor of “SIOC” payable at Chandigarh from any Nationalized Bank or by depositing fee in any Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) from anywhere in India by ONLY Cash Deposit/Net Banking in favor of “SIOC ” A/C No. 31910140954,IFSC Code: SBIN0006597, Branch: Sector-37C, Chandigarh.